UBA Transfer Code and Mobile Banking App for Cash Transactions.
The transfer of money to UBA (United Bank of Africa) and other banks is now easier with the *919# USSD code and their mobile banking app which is available for Android, Blackberry, and IOS mobile phones.
Have you ever thought of how miserable our lives would have been without technology? Our phones in particular.
Back then, if you want to transfer funds or check your account balance, you have to visit the nearest ATM to be able to do so.
The UBA transfer code and mobile transfer app are the two basic tools you need for easy and fast transactions.
I know some of you might ask “how to register for UBA mobile banking”. Well, don’t panic and simply follow the steps below. But to start with, let’s see.
Advantages of Using USSD Code
- No internet connection needed.
- Very fast. Most especially if there is a strong network connection.
- You can send up to 1 million Naira per day.
- Works on all types of mobile phones.
How to Transfer Money Using the UBA Transfer Code
Most banks enable their users to do some minor transactions using a USSD code and UBA is not left behind because they also have a USSD code that allows us to transfer/send money to other Nigerian banks and also checks our account balance.
To transfer money to a UBA account or any other bank account, use the UBA transfer code by simply,
- Dialing *919# and a popup will show.
- Select 5 to transfer/send money.
- On the next page, choose payment method 1 for UBA account and 2 for UBA prepaid card.
How to check UBA account Number
To check your UBA account number simply dial *919#.
Summary of UBA Mobile Banking codes:
- Dial *919*Amount# to recharge your line.
- Dial *919*phone number*amount# to recharge other numbers.
- Dial *919*00# to check your account balance.
- Dial *919*3*account number*amount# to transfer money to UBA accounts.
I hope after reading this post, you can know:
- UBA mobile transfer code to other banks.
- How to check the UBA account number.
- UBA to UBA transfer code.
Please note that to use the UBA transfer code, you don’t need any form of internet access but as for the UBA mobile banking app, there is a need for you to have fast internet access for ease of transactions.
uba internet banking, uba transfer code, union bank transfer code, uba mobile banking, uba ussd code, uba online, how to check bvn on mtn, uba sort code, buy airtime online, uba mobile app, transfer code for uba, uba mobile banking code, uba secure pass, bank transfer codes, how to check uba account balance, how to check my uba account number, ncba ussd code, uba referral id, uba balance code, uba secure pass code, uba cfc, code to check my uba account balance, uba secure pass, uba customer care number, uba cardless transfer, referral id for uba, uba transfer form, what is secure pass in uba, customer care uba, code to transfer money from first bank, how to know my uba account number, download uba mobile app, uba 919 codes, how to transfer money on phone, uba ussd code for account balance, what is referral id in uba, download uba app, transfer code for ecobank, how to check uba account balance, what is referral id in uba magic banking, what is uba referral id, union transfer code, access diamond transfer code, how to check uba account number, uba code for loan,