So which is the best phone under 15000 Rs and 20000 RS? Finding the best mobile under 15000 Rs and 20000 RS is a difficult task with the numerous phone models out there. We regularly test several smartphones and compile this up to date list of Top 10 best mobile phones under 15000 and Top 10 best mobile phones under 20000 after considering their specifications, additional features, and brand reputation.
While some smartphones in our list focus on performance, few others focus on other features like camera quality and battery backup. So, our list ensures that there is something for everyone. You will find a suitable smartphone in our list, no matter what your priority is. All phones in the list below are 4G phones. They all have a great camera, and a good battery backup.
Top 10 Best Mobile Phones under 15000 Rs in India (List updated for May 2020):
- Vivo Y95 (Starry Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)
- Samsung Galaxy J8 (Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)
- Honor 9N (Sapphire Blue, 4 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM)
- Xiaomi Metal Body Mi Redmi Note 6 Pro Smartphone (Black, 4GB RAM, 64Gb ROM)
- Redmi Note 5 Pro (Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)
- Vivo Y93 1814 (Nebula Purple, 3GB RAM, 64GB Storage)
- OPPO A83 (Champagne, 3GB | 32GB)
- LG Q6+ (18:9 FullVision, Platinum)
- Huawei Y9 2019 (Sapphire Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)
- Moto G6 Plus (Indigo Black, 6+64 GB)
VIVO Y95 (Starry Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) – Best Vivo Phone under 15000
- Display Size – 6.22 INCH
- Camera -13MP + 2MP dual rear camera; 20MP front camera
- Battery – 4030 mAh
- Fast Charging – No quick charging
- OS – Android 8.0 oreo
- Processor – Qualcomm snapdragon 439
- RAM – 4GB
- Internal Storage – 64GB
- Expandable Memory – 256GB with dedicated micro sd slot
- Front Design – Notch display protected with corning gorilla glass
- Back Design – Plastic body with different shades of colour which gives the phone a premium look
- Main Features – 2.0 USB Connectivity, Game Mode, Face Access 2.0, Smart Split 3.0, Eye Protection Mode, Material Handset: Plastic, Wi-Fi Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Warranty Description – 1-year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Included Components – Handset, Earphones, Micro USB to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter, SIM Ejector Pin, Protective Case, Protective Film (1 applied) and User Manual
- Price – ₹ 14,990 (best smartphones on a budget)
Samsung Galaxy J8 (Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) – Best Samsung Phone under 15000
Ø Display Size – 6.0 inch
Ø Camera – 16MP + 5MP dual rear camera; 16MP front
Ø Battery – 3500mAh
Ø Fast Charging – No quick charging
Ø OS – Android 8.1 oreo
Ø Processor – Qualcomm snapdragon 450
Ø RAM – 4GB
Ø Internal Storage – 64GB
Ø Expandable Memory – 512GB with dedicated MicroSD
Ø Front Design – The edge to edge display with
sAmoled gives an elegant feel
Ø Back Design – Plastic body with different shades
of color and it has a blended design like all mid-range smartphones
Ø Main Features – Dual SIM, GPS, Music Player,
Video Player, Accelerometer, Fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor
Ø Warranty Description – 1-year manufacturer
warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories
including batteries from the date of purchase
Ø Included Components – Handset (Non-removable
Battery Included), Earphones, Travel Adapter, USB Cable and User Manual
Price – ₹ 14,990
Honor 9N (Sapphire Blue, 4 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM) – Best Honor phone under 15000
- Display – With Honor 9N, you have the honor of browsing on 14.83 cm (5.84-inch) multitouch touchscreen. The astonishing 2280 x 1080 pixels resolution and 16 million color support simply blows your mind at the first instance.
- Camera – The dual camera setup of 13 MP + 2 MP lenses works remarkably well under low light conditions, infusing a professional-level bokeh effect. The 16 MP front camera comes with 4-in-1 Fusion technology and 3D Beauty Effect, enabling you to click perfect shots every time.
- Battery – 3,000 mAh lithium-polymer battery baffles you with its optimized performance. Whether it’s gaming, watching videos, or editing photos, the phone works throughout the day without showing signs of low battery levels.
- OS & Processor – Experience the seamless performance with Android v8 Oreo-based EMUI 8.0. The phone is driven by 2.36 GHz + 1.7 GHz Kirin 659 octa-core When you have Honor 9N by your side, expect a beastly performance.
- Memory & Storage – You don’t need to limit yourself when you get 4 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage on Honor 9N. And if you desire more, use a microSD card to further expand the internal storage up to 256 GB.
- Design – The top-notch display is a visual treat for the onlookers. The 12-layer mirrored rear design renders an exquisite look to the phone. The sleek design makes it easier to hold and keep in the pocket.
- Others – The Game Suite renders a seamless gaming experience by managing calls and alerts in the background. The Smart Face Unlock lets you unlock your phone in a flash by simply glancing at the front camera. Turn the Party Mode on by connecting 6 devices over the hotspot.
- Price – 12,799 Rupees (best smartphones budget)
Xiaomi Metal Body Mi Redmi Note 6 Pro Smartphone (Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM) – Another Best Xiaomi Phone under 15000
- Display – 15.9 cm (6.26-inch) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio, 403 PPI pixel density, and 2280 x 1080 pixels resolution – what else can you ask for!
- Camera – Redmi Note 6 Pro holds the distinction of being the first smartphone having an AI-powered Quad Camera. The 12 MP + 5 MP AI Dual rear camera comes with dual pixel focus, large 1.4 µm pixel size, and AI scene detection. The 20 MP + 2 MP AI dual front camera boasts of AI Portrait Mode and 4-in-1 Super Pixel technology.
- Battery – The powerful 4,000 mAh lithium-polymer battery is enough to last up to 2 days. The Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology boosts battery levels in a few minutes.
- OS & Processor – The Android v8.1 Oreo-based MIUI 10 drives the processes in Redmi Note 6 Pro. The 1.8 GHz 14nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core Kryo processor is the reason behind the blazing-fast performance of this smartphone.
- Memory & Storage – Redmi Note 6 Pro features 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage, apt for driving the most resource-consuming processes with a breeze. If the internal storage is an issue, insert a microSD card to expand storage up to 256 GB.
- Design – The smartphone design is a treat for the eyes. The stunningly sleek and stylish design looks elegant. The metal body and 2.5D glass impart the much-required durability to the phone. A special nano-coating makes it splash-proof.
- Others – The Face Unlock feature and Fingerprint sensor facilitate seamless unlocking of Redmi Note 6 Pro. The AI scene detection is capable of detecting 32 scenes on the rear camera and 12 scenes on the front camera. The AI Studio lighting effect captures mesmerizing shots in low light conditions.
Redmi Note 5 Pro (Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) – Best Redmi Phone under 15000 (best smartphones brand in india)
- Display – Redmi Note 5 Pro has a 15.2 cm (5.99-inch) Full HD+ display that will bedazzle you with its 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio. Enjoy an expansive view without missing out on the details.
- Camera – The dual rear camera features 12 MP + 5 MP lenses for capturing images in low light conditions and in spectacular portrait mode. The camera quality is further enhanced with the integration of a Sony Sensor of 1.25 µm pixels. The 20 MP front camera does a commendable job when it comes to clicking perfect selfies.
- Battery – Once you charge the Redmi Note 5 Pro, you don’t need to worry about charging it for the next 24-48 hours. The 4,000 mAh lithium-ion battery ensures long-lasting charge.
- OS & Processor – Note 5 Pro runs on MIUI 9.0 based on Android v7.1.1. Talking about the processor, this smartphone was the first one to receive 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core. (best smartphones brand in India)
- Memory & Storage – Carry on with your daily tasks with ease and efficiency when your Note 5 Pro has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. If the storage falls short, insert a microSD card in the hybrid slot to extend the storage up to 128 GB.
- Design – The phone is designed to endure the toughest conditions. The 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protects the edges, reinforced corners absorb shocks and jerks, and dual graphene sheet restricts the temperature from rising.
- Others – The rear camera is integrated with essential features like portrait mode, PDAF, HDR, LED flash, and Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS). Beauty 4.0 specializes in adapting according to Indian skin tone and features to create perfect selfies.
- Price – 10,999 Rupees
Vivo Y93 1814 (Nebula Purple, 3GB RAM, 64GB Storage) – Another Best Vivo Phone under 15000
- Display – Vivo Y93 comes with a 15.80 cm (6.22-inch) HD+ Halo FullView touchscreen display having a resolution of 1520 × 720 pixels. The presence of the notch increases the screen-to-body ratio to 88.6 percent.
- Camera – Experience stunning bokeh effects with 13 MP + 2 MP dual rear camera combination. The 8 MP front camera performs exceptionally well under low light conditions. You get high-quality images at all times.
- Battery – Do away with low battery levels when you have Vivo Y93, integrated with 4,030 mAh lithium-ion battery. The high capacitive battery keeps your phone functional throughout the day and night.
- OS & Processor – You will be mesmerized with Android v8.1 Oreo-based Funtouch 4.5 OS. The Helio P22 octa-core processor ensures there is no compromise when it comes to the functioning of Vivo Y93.
- Memory & Storage – The generous 3 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage keeps your phone running without any lags. In case you feel the need, just insert a microSD card in the triple card slot to extend the storage up to 256 GB.
- Design – The glossy finish, curved edges, FullView top-notch, and the sleek design – these aspects are enough to turn heads when you hold the dazzling Vivo Y93 in your hands.
- Others – Jovi Smart Scene is your personal assistant when you want to know about any feature of Vivo Y93 smartphone. The Smart Split feature bifurcates the screen into two segments, one for watching videos and another for using chatting apps.
- Price – 11,990 Rupees
OPPO A83 (Champagne, 3GB | 32GB) – Best OPPO Phone under 15000
- Display – Oppo A83 features a captivating 14.78 cm (5.7-inch) HD touch screen display, having a resolution of 1440 × 720 pixels and 282 PPI pixel density. The narrow frame makes more room for the display, thereby, rendering an immersive viewing experience.
- Camera – The 13 MP rear camera is powerful enough to create a 50 MP photo in the Ultra-HD mode. The 8 MP front camera is equally proficient in capturing flawless selfies. The built-in artificial intelligence enhances the appeal of your shots.
- Battery – A 3,180 mAh lithium-ion battery powers this smartphone. It delivers a talk time of up to 28 hours and a standby time of up to 280 hours. The fast charging support boosts charge in a matter of minutes. (best smartphones battery life)
- OS & Processor – Android v7.1 Nougat-based ColorOS 3.2 renders an optimized interface that functions seamlessly in all conditions, whether you are playing a game or editing a photograph. The 2.5 GHz MediaTek MT6763T octa-core processor, coupled with ARM Mali G71 MP2 770 Hz GPU, delivers a revolutionary performance.
- Memory & Storage – Oppo A83 is integrated with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. You don’t need to worry about storage as you can insert a microSD card to extend the storage up to 128 GB.
- Design – The curved edges of Oppo A83 renders a plush look to the phone. The phone looks sleek and sophisticated. Moreover, the curved surface ensures a firm grip.
- Others – AI Beauty Recognition can recognize facial aspects and refine 200+ facial feature spots to create a perfect shot. O-share lets you transfer files between Oppo devices 100 times faster than the Bluetooth.
- Price – 9990 Rupees
LG Q6+ (18:9 FullVision, Platinum) – Best LG phone under 15000
- Display – The phone comes with 13.97 cm (5.5-inch) Full HD+ display in the 18:9 aspect ratio. The 1080 × 2160 pixels resolution projects visuals with utmost clarity and refinement.
- Camera – LG’s camera performance has always been top-notch. The 13 MP rear camera does a commendable job under low light conditions. The 5 MP 100° wide-angle front-facing camera works wonders when capturing perky selfies.
- Battery – The 3,000 mAh lithium-ion battery is responsible for delivering the charge in an optimized manner so that the phone doesn’t run out of charge at least for a day.
- OS & Processor – The stunning interface is the result of Android v7.1.1 Nougat-based LG UI 5.0. The Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor, clocking at 1.4 GHz, is the driving force in LG Q6+. For a seamless gaming experience, Adreno 505 GPU is there to support the main processor.
- Memory & Storage – LG Q6+ definitely stands out in the memory segment. The 4 GB RAM handles multiple tasks without causing a glitch. The 64 GB internal storage is sufficient for most of the users. But LG allows you to expand it up to a whopping 2 TB by inserting a microSD card in the slot.
- Design – The sleek and minimal design looks elegant. The “H Beam” frame made from 7000 series aluminum offers unparalleled durability to LG Q6+ smartphone.
- Others – The smartphone is certified under US Military Standard-810G, assuring you of the resilience against shocks and jerks. The Secure Face Lock eliminates the need to enter a security pattern or code.
- Price – 11,950 Rupees
Huawei Y9 2019 (Sapphire Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) – Best Huawei Phone under 15000 (best smartphones in India under 15000)
- Display – The splendid Huawei Y9 features a 16.51 cm (6.5-inch) FullView display having a resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels. The presence of the notch is the reason behind an impressive 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
- Camera – Honor Y9 features quad cameras – two in the front and two at the rear. The dual front camera combination of 16 MP and 2 MP lenses has an aperture of f/2.0, clicking marvelous portrait shots even in low light conditions. The rear set up of 13 MP and 2 MP lenses has an aperture of f/1.8 and a 6-second exposure, allowing you to capture night shots with a breeze.
- Battery – The 4,000 mAh lithium-ion battery is here to provide ample talk time, 65 hours of music, and 14 hours of webpage browsing in 4G mode.
- OS & Processor – Huawei features the best of the best. The Android v8 Oreo-based EMUI 8.2 renders a seamless interface. When it comes to processing capabilities, 2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 + 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 Hi Silicon Kirin 710 octa-core processor handles the most complex processes with the utmost
- Memory & Storage – Hassle-free multitasking is possible due to the presence of 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. And if the storage is not enough, insert a microSD card to expand storage up to 400 GB.
- Design – The 3D Arc Design is a sight to behold. Besides imparting firm grip, the curved edges illuminate due to nano-stripe technology. So whenever you hold your Y9 in hands, let the shimmering colors grab the attention of the onlookers.
- Others – The AI technology in the quad-camera can recognize more than 500 scenes in 22 categories. The TalkEasy AI eliminates noise clutters so that you can converse freely. Histen0 creates a surreal sound and enhances bass frequencies. The Party Mode lets you connect multiple smartphones and play a song in synchronization.
- Price – 15,990 Rupees
Moto G6 Plus – Best Motorola Phone under 15000
- Display – The dazzling yet elegant 14.99 cm (5.9-inch) Full HD+ display simply blows your mind. The 1080 × 2160 pixels resolution and Edge-to-Edge Max Vision display in the 18:9 aspect ratio render an unparalleled experience to the users.
- Camera – Hone your photography skills with Moto G6 Plus’s dual rear camera. The 12 MP + 5 MP cameras allow you to capture shots in portrait mode. The phone supports 4K video recording, time-lapse, and slow-motion video. Besides clicking fabulous shots, the 16 MP front camera is capable of recording 1080p videos.
- Battery – 3,200 mAh lithium-ion battery is sufficient enough to last up to a day on moderate usage. Boost low battery levels instantly with Turbopower Charge. (best smartphones for gaming)
- OS & Processor – Moto phones are known for their sophisticated and lag-free interface. G6 Plus features Android v8.0 Oreo that ensures an optimized interface. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core processor is the backbone of G6 Plus.
- Memory & Storage – Never experience a lag for a second because G6 Plus runs on a 6 GB RAM that multitasks with utmost efficiency. The 64 GB internal storage lets you store your data without any worries. But if you feel the need, just insert a microSD card to expand storage up to 256 GB.
- Design – The 3D Glass finish on the back renders an opulent look to the phone. Talking about the durability, the Corning Gorilla Glass protects it against damage. A p2i coating keeps water splashes at bay.
- Others – Smart Moto technology optimizes phone’s performance, gives you quick access to apps, and much more. Use Google Lens to perform an image search by capturing a picture from your phone’s camera.
- Price – 13,999 Rupees (best smartphones budget)
All the phones mentioned above are latest and the best smartphones below 15000 Rupees mark and have the best camera in this price segment along with a good battery backup.
10 Best Mobile Phones under 20000 in India
What are the best mobile phones under 20000 Rupees?
Finding the best smartphone under 20000 Rupees is a herculean task with a large number of phone models out there. We regularly test several mobile phones and compile this up to date list of best mobile phones under 20000 in India.
Most phones in this segment are incredible performers with a large display and standout cameras. The specifications offered are pretty heavy as well. The list includes phones from dependable brands like Samsung, Xiaomi, Motorola, Lenovo, Asus, and Oppo.
All phones in the list below are 4G smartphones and have a dual sim. They come with the best camera in this price range, a decent amount of RAM and a good battery backup.
Check out this list of top 10 best phones under 20000.
Here are the Top 10 Best Mobile Phones under 20000 Rs in India:
- Vivo V9 Youth : 6.3 Inch, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, 16 MP + 16 MP Camera
- Infinix Zero 5 : 5.98 Inch, 6 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, 13 MP + 16 MP Camera
- Moto G6 : 5.7 Inch, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, 12 MP + 16 MP Camera
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo : 5.5 Inch, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, 13 MP + 8 MP Camera
- Oppo F5 : 6.0 Inch, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, 16 MP + 20 MP Camera
- Honor 9i : 5.9 Inch, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, 16 MP + 13 MP Camera
- Nokia 6.1 : 5.5 Inch, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, 16 MP + 8 MP Camera
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 : 6.44 Inch, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, 12 MP + 5 MP Camera
- Apple iPhone SE : 4 Inch, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, 12 MP + 1.2 MP Camera
- Sony Xperia XA1 Dual: 5 Inch, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, 23 MP + 8 MP Camera
Vivo V9 Youth (Best Vivo Phone Under 20000 Rupees)
The sleek appeal of the smartphone is boosted by its FullView notch display and full HD+ resolution. The side bezels are too thin and the superlative picture clarity of the phone offers an immersive viewing experience for the users. The face-unlock feature of the smartphone is precise and fast. The phone scores on the performance front with its speedy Qualcomm Snapdragon octa-core processor and abundant RAM. The smartphone boots on Android Oreo 8.1 OS and the Funtouch UI is smooth to use.
The dedicated Game Mode restricts phone calls and other notifications while you are gaming. The dual rear cameras can capture images with sharp contrast and true colors. The secondary camera is equipped with AI for enhancing pictures. The smartphone also has a safe Motorbike Mode and inbuilt AR stickers. The battery is non-removable but this is a common flaw among mid-range smartphones.
The Vivo V9 Youth gives you full value for your money.
Pros: The phone looks attractive with its compact dimensions and notch display. The performance is flawless owing to its powerful processor and adequate RAM. The dual rear camera and the selfie shooter have AI HDR technology. The smartphone has useful modes like Gaming and Motorbike mode.
Cons: Non-removable battery.
Overall: Feature-loaded Vivo smartphone.
Infinix Zero 5 (Best Infinix Phone under 20000 Rupees) (best smartphones in the world)
The Infinix Zero is a high-end offering from the brand which had already come out with its entry-level models. The metallic build of the smartphone gives it a flagship look and enhances its build quality as well. The large full HD display of the phone offers an immersive viewing experience with ample brightness and natural color reproduction. Speedy and seamless performance is never an issue as it has a massive RAM and a snappy processor.
Both the dual rear cameras and the front camera produce some impressive results. The fingerprint scanner is accurate and is conveniently placed in the rear. The battery size is adequate to power the phone for long hours, and the fast charging feature is effective. The smartphone also boots on the latest Nougat OS. The only flaw with the phone is that it does not support NFC connectivity.
The Infinix Zero 5 offers premium features at decent pricing.
Pros: Solid build quality and premium look. The large screen has impressive full HD resolution and excellent display properties. The performance is lightning-quick without any signs of lags. The cameras are remarkable and the battery backup offered is adequate. The fingerprint sensor is precise, and the fast charging feature is useful.
Cons: No NFC connectivity.
Overall: Flagship Infinix phone.
Moto G6 (Best Motorola Phone Under 20000 Rupees)
The Moto G6 has an eye-catchy glass design and its glossy back augments its premium finish. The large IPS LCD with an 18:9 ratio has colors that are sprightly and bright. The screen is secured by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and the viewing angles are also really wide. The performance of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset is outstanding for a smartphone in this price range. The Adreno 506 GPU runs all the popular graphic-intensive games.
The Android 8.0 version on the smartphone is clean and user-friendly. The dual-camera setup on the rear has a striking low-light performance. The secondary camera is also fine for this budget segment. The face recognition software is swift and precise. The battery backup could have been much better but the fast charging function takes care of this to some extent.
The Moto G6 is yet another worthy buy from the best-selling G series of Motorola smartphones.
Pros: Stunning design with a premium appeal. The 18:9 display is excellent with natural color reproduction and wide viewing angles. The smartphone is a snappy performer with both daily tasks and high-end applications. The clean Android OS and quick charging support are its other positives.
Cons: Average battery life.
Overall: Budget-friendly Motorola phone.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo (Best Samsung Galaxy Phone Under 20000 Rupees)
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo is a sublime mid-range smartphone from a reliable brand. The bright super AMOLED display of the phone is well-backed by its HD resolution and 2.5D curved glass. The octa-core chipset takes care of the speedy functioning of the processor. The smartphone boots on the Android Oreo OS. The TouchWiz custom skin from Samsung is extremely easy to use.
The reactive and fast fingerprint sensor of the phone is integrated on to the Home button. The dual-camera setup on the rear comes with outstanding shooting capabilities. The LED flash of the selfie camera makes it perfect for low-light conditions. The power backup offered is decent and the battery can be easily removed by the user himself. The internal storage capacity could have been better but it can be comfortably expanded using a microSD card.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo has a reasonable price tag attached to it.
Pros: Crunchy super AMOLED display and 2.5D curved glass. The smartphone performance is rapid and the Samsung custom skin is extremely user-friendly. The primary dual-camera setup is of exceptional quality and the secondary camera has a front-facing flash. The battery is user-removable.
Cons: Average internal memory.
Overall: Superior mid-range option from Samsung.
Oppo F5 (Best Oppo Phone Under 20000 Rupees)
The Oppo F5 is a feature-rich phablet from the reputed manufacturer in the smartphone industry. The phone has an attractive unibody design, and the faux-metallic coating on the back manages to give it a classy look. The smartphone is quite compact for a device with this screen size. The narrow frame ensures that the large full HD display offers a full view to the users. The snappy processor and massive RAM make sure that the smartphone is an efficient performer.
The performance of both the cameras is the highlight of the smartphone, and its AI camera modes are outstanding. Full HD videos can be recorded with considerable ease. The battery backup offered is adequate, and the phone has excellent connectivity features. The only flaw we noted is that the phone has a plastic build and not a metallic body.
The Oppo F5 impresses with its superior cameras and standout features.
Pros: A compact smartphone with a premium finish. The full HD display is impressive and offers a full view. The smartphone is a solid performer and has good battery capacity. The cameras produce superlative results, and its AI mode is remarkable.
Cons: Phone has plastic make.
Overall: Specs-rich phablet from Oppo.
Honor 9i (Best Huawei Phone Under 20000 Rupees)
The Honor 9i offers flagship features at very competitive pricing. The smartphone is stylishly designed with an attractive combination of the glass body and metal sides with a matte finish. The fingerprint sensor is integrated onto the navigation key for convenience, and it was found to be responsive and accurate. The display is impressive, and the eye comfort feature offers a comfortable and easy viewing experience.
The specifications are outstanding for the price paid, and the performance of the smartphone is quick and flawless. The internal storage space offered by the smartphone is massive, and the battery backup is decent as well. The dual-camera setup is remarkable, and 4k video recording with the phone is seamless. The secondary camera doesn’t disappoint either. The smartphone does come with a few unwanted apps, but these can be easily removed.
The Honor 9i could easily give other flagship smartphones a run for their money.
Pros: Gorgeous design and standout display. The performance is swift and solid thanks to its ample RAM and snappy processor. The dual primary cameras and secondary cameras are impressive as well. The internal memory offered is abundant. The fingerprint sensor is well-placed and reactive.
Cons: Pre-installed unwanted apps.
Overall: Specs-rich Huawei smartphone.
Nokia 6.1 (Best Nokia Phone Under 20000 Rupees)
The Nokia 6.1 has an aluminum unibody make with a very clean design. The robust build quality ensures that it is one of the most durable smartphones available now. The large full HD display of the phone exhibited sharp details and punchy colors. The upgrade to the processor has meant that the overall performance is much better compared to its preceding version.
The battery backup is decent for a smartphone with this screen size. The fast charging support is faultless as well. The OS is hassle-free as it offers a pure Android experience. The rear camera is enhanced by Zeiss technology and the selfie camera is a capable shooter too. But, the bezels of the smartphone are thicker than most of its competing models.
The Nokia 6.1 is successful in addressing the issues of its previous model.
Pros: The build quality of the phone is exceptionally sturdy. The crisp full HD display has colors that are vibrant and lively. The general performance is smooth without any lags. The OS is clean and the phone has no pre-installed bloatware.
Cons: Thick bezels.
Overall: A fine option from Nokia.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (Best Xiaomi Phone Under 20000 Rupees)
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is a true value for money deal at its reasonable pricing. The metal body of the smartphone ensures that the build quality is robust and durable. The use of glass in its front panel design manages to give it a classy feel and look. The massive display of the smartphone is of superior grade and seems to be ideal for consuming multimedia content. The images are crisp, and the color reproduction is first-class as well.
The smartphone scores high on performance and deals with high-end applications quite smoothly. The latest Nougat OS helps, and the UI of the phone is simple and user-friendly. The stereo speakers are highly impressive and are a great improvement from its preceding Mi Max model. The hybrid slot means that you have to choose between an extra SIM and memory card.
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 impresses users with its bang for buck features.
Pros: Sturdy build quality and a premium finish. Its large display of superlative grade is perfect for multimedia usage. The performance is snappy, and the UI is highly convenient to use. The first-rate stereo speakers and the latest Nougat OS are its other advantages.
Cons: Hybrid SIM Slot.
Overall: Bang for buck Xiaomi smartphone.
Apple iPhone SE (Best Apple iPhone Under 20000 Rupees)
The Apple iPhone SE is another spectacular phone for the users attached to the Apple brand. The compact design it has makes it one of the lightest phones in its class. The handset has a premium look written all over it. The LCD, resolution, and brightness are top-notch and ideal for its small screen size.
The performance and processing speed of the handset is arguably the best in its class. There is no chance that you will ever face any lags or hang. Both the rear and front cameras are in a superlative class of its own. The images clicked and videos shot have good color reproduction and fine detailing. As for all Apple phones, the lack of an option to put a memory card is the only notable flaw. But, the internal storage of 32 GB is not that bad.
The Apple iPhone SE is a must-buy for Apple fans.
Pros: Lightweight and compact smartphone. It comes with a standout display and a pair of dazzling cameras. The performance is easily the best in its segment. It comes with the latest iOS.
Cons: No option to put an external memory card.
Overall: A classy smartphone from Apple.
Sony Xperia XA1 Dual (Best Sony Phone Under 20000 Rupees)
The Sony Xperia XA1 Dual is a feature-rich smartphone from a reputed brand like Sony. The handset is highly compact and is quite comfortable for one-hand use. The touch-screen has excellent display features and is highly reactive to multi-touch. The smartphone offers a smooth and seamless functioning even during multitasking and high-end gaming. The biggest advantage the phone has is that it boots on the latest Android Nougat OS.
The primary camera is of an exceptional grade and seems to be perfect for photography and video capturing. The inbuilt camera features of the phone are imposing as well. The front camera is also superb, and it excels in capturing some stunning selfies. The battery backup of the smartphone is not up to the mark. But, the quick charging feature takes care of this issue to some extent.
With its huge memory capacity and outstanding features, the Sony Xperia XA1 Dual is a near-perfect phone.
Pros: A compact smartphone with superb display properties. The processing of applications is swift and stable. It runs on the latest Nougat OS. The performance of both cameras is incredibly good. It supports the fast charging feature.
Cons: The smartphone has an average battery backup.
Overall: Powerful performer from Sony.
So, this was our list of the best smartphones under 20000 Rupees which have the best camera in this price segment along with a good battery backup.