Spotify is one of the major apps smartphone users use on their phone on a daily basis, with the recent updates made to the app, free and premium subscribers can enjoy on IOS (with an Android update coming soon).
Here are some of the beautiful features the redesigned Spotify app boasts of:
- A more streamlined, easy-to-use-interface.
- Fresh designs to actionable icons that enable users to play that favorite playlist in simple and easy steps.
For premium users:
- Action buttons are grouped in a row at the central part of the screen rather than being spread around the app, this boosts user experience, the app is much easier to operate with a single hand too.
- Premium users can also download songs to listen to without WiFi.
- There is also Spotify’s Shuffle Play button. With the new update, the new button design reduces streaming to the click of just one button which includes the shuffle icon.
On a final note, Spotify now displays the cover art for song tracks in all views except the “Album” view, the streamer feature makes it easier to navigate throughout the app and find popular songs. Also, Spotify’s company in a statement in regards to the update says that “we’ll highlight songs you’ve already ‘liked’ by showing the heart icon next to the track name.”
In line with all these updates for Spotify, the streamer has launched a marketing campaign in a bid to create awareness among users about the redesigned app.