Laptops make surfing the internet and working on virtually anything as easy as you can ever imagine. In this guide, I take you through the best laptops under INR 50, 000 in India. Due to special requests from many of our readers, I have made this list specifically for laptops sold in the USA, so if you’re buying from India, it costs around INR 50, 000 after you do the conversion.
This article will be focusing primarily on super cool laptops. So it’s all about getting the best option for your money. I’ll be picking 5 main ones that I feel are the best. The fewer the options presented, the easier it often is to choose. Some of the laptops I will also be presenting are pretty great for gaming, so take note of the reviews for each of the laptops.
Apple MacBook Air (13inch)
One of the best laptops you can ever lay your hands on is the Apple MacBook Air. The laptop is 13 inches. It presently sells around $700 bucks on Amazon USA, so a conversion, if you’re reading from India will be putting you in that INR 50,000 range.
The laptop is one you should invest in, because, you guessed it…it’s from Apple. If you are into programming, video editing or any other jobs that require a powerful laptop, and if you’re not willing to break the bank to acquire one, the Apple MacBook Air is an amazing choice. It deserves a place on our list of the best laptops under INR 50, OOO.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the key features of the laptop:
- Display: 13.3-inch (diagonal) 16:10 aspect ratio
- Processor: 1.8 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 Processor
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Hard Drive: Fast SSD Storage
- RAM: 8GB memory
- Ports: Two USB 3 ports, Thunderbolt 2 port, Sdxc port
- Wireless: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible. Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Height: 0.11–0.68 inch (0.3–1.7 cm)
- Width: 12.8 inches (32.5 cm)
- Depth: 8.94 inches (22.7 cm)
- Weight: 2.96 pounds (1.35 kg)
- In the box: MacBook Air, Power adapter, AC wall plug, Power cord
Table of Contents
Lenovo Flex 14
For the creative in the house, the Lenovo Flex 14 is one laptop that’s worth owning. From as low as $527 or INR 37, 500, you’ll get a powerful laptop that will serve you way too well. The laptop is 14 inches wide, bigger than the Apple MacBook Air we discussed earlier; and the screen is touchscreen if that means anything to you. The laptop also comes with better RAM, and it runs on Windows 10, deserving a place on our list of the best laptops under INR 50, OOO. Let’s take a closer look at the specs and features of the Lenovo Flex 14 and see if it’s worth splashing on.
- Display: 14 inches, 1920×1080 pixels
- Processor: 2.1 GHz AMD R Series
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Vega 8
- Hard drive: 256 GB. Flash Memory Solid State
- RAM: 12 GB DDR4
- Memory Speed: 2400 MHz
- Ports: 3
- Battery: 10 hours
- Wireless: Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 12.91 x 9.02 x 0.7 inches
- Weight: 3.52 pounds
Microsoft Surface Laptop
The third laptop on our list is the Microsoft surface laptop. As at the time of the original reporting, the price of this laptop is as low as $549 or INR 39, 000 in India. And we can confirm that the features you get to enjoy are worth the price. The PC is coming from the parent company of the Windows OS. So you can expect everything to work seamlessly. The PC is Core i5 and sports an 8GB RAM. The laptop comes in different variants, so you might want to make choices based on your unique needs. My own choice among the best laptops under INR 50, OOO. Let’s table the features and see what else the Microsoft surface laptop offers.
- Display: 13.5 inches, 2256×1504 pixels
- Processor: 2.5 GHz 1.2GHz Cortex A8 Processor
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620
- Hard Drive: 256 GB Flash Memory Solid State
- RAM: 8 GB DDR
- Ports: USB 3.0, Mini DisplayPort, SD card slot, Windows 10 S.
- Wireless: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi: 802.11AC Wireless LAN, surface Pen not included.
- Dimension: 20 x 9 x 3 inches
- Battery: 1 Lithium Polymer battery
- Weight: 5 pounds
Lenovo ThinkPad T470
Another really popular and powerful name in the laptop and computer industry is Lenovo. The company is a manufacturer of low-end, but durable laptops. This PC is in no way on the low-end for users but it sure ticks all the right spots for users who know what they’re looking to get from a laptop. Coming a little pricey starting at $699 and somewhere in the region of INR 50, 000, this laptop is a must-see for all tech enthusiasts. The first thing you notice about this PC is how basic it looks, only when you dive a little deeper will you see that this PC is anything but basic. Let’s take a closer look at the features and specs of the Lenovo Thinkpad T470.
- Display: 14″ FHD (1920×1080) IPS; 1920×1080
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core i5-6300U (2.40GHz); Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520
- Hard Drive: 512GB SSD (PCIe-NVMe)
- RAM: 16GB RAM
- Wireless: WiFi and BT
- Dimensions: 13.3 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Weight: 3.6 pounds
- In the box: 1 Year Lenovo Warranty \ 1 Year Oemgenuine Warranty
Lenovo Ideapad L340 Gaming Laptop
In our article about the best gaming laptops, we showed some of the best that money can buy. And I think, that depending on your needs personally, a gaming laptop may be the deal for you. The best gaming laptops are known for being quite pricy, so having an amazing deal starting at $698 or INR 50, 000 for a gaming laptop can’t be overlooked, it surely is one of the best laptops under INR 50, OOO. Let’s explore some features of this gaming laptop and see just why you might need one, especially if you need a laptop to play video games or if you need one for your gaming YouTube channel.
- Display: 15.6 Inches; full HD IPS Display with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Processor: 2.4 GHz, 9th-generation Intel Core i5
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce Graphics; 4 GB Graphics Card RAM
- Hard Drive: 512GB NVMe SSD
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Memory Speed: 2400 MHz
- Ports: 2
- Wireless: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Battery: 1 Lithium Polymer
- Dimensions: 14.3 x 10 x 0.9 inches
- Weight: 4.84 pounds
Which of the laptops discussed in this article sounds good to you? Do you agree that they are the best laptops under INR 50,000 in India? Are there other brands and models that should be included in this list? Feel free to talk with me in the comments.