The TekGoblin Podcast Episode 04 – (Recorded on 09.02.2011)
Today the TekGoblin Podcast includes myself, Contributing Editor at TekGoblin.com and today I am joined by Matt Jurek, Editor-N-Chief of TekGoblin.com Andrew Wilson, Associate Editor here at TekGoblin.com, and Kyle Paddock, Contributing Editor at TekGoblin.com.
The TekGoblin Podcast Episode 03 – (Recorded on 08.27.2011)
Today the TekGoblin Podcast includes myself, Contributing Editor at TekGoblin.com and today I am joined by Matt Jurek, Editor-N-Chief of TekGoblin.com and Andrew Wilson, Associate Editor here at TekGoblin.com. This week we have a special treat, our first TekGoblin Podcast Guest: Tristan Thomas, who is Executive Editor of GetYourGadgetsGoing.com. Tristan also contributes to a TekGoblin feature column called Gadget Daily.
- Steve Jobs resigns from Apple. Tim Cook replaces him. What does this mean to Apple? The World? Is he really gone…or just quietly lurking in his new role as chairman of the board. We are going to be riffing on this topic for a good portion of the podcast!
- GameStop issues $50 gift card to Deus Ex PC buyers, apology for removing OnLive coupons. What they did in first place and why they did it according to them.
- iPhone 5 Coming to Sprint in October? Could it really happen? If so, would Sprint start to end unlimited usages?
- Comex To Work For Apple. What does this mean for jailbreaking community? Is Apple trying to destroy jailbreaking by recruiting jailbreakers?
- Samsung Galaxy S II Not Coming To Verizon. Is it Verizon or Samsung that made this decision? Could this hurt Verizon?
Get the podcast
[iTunes]Subscribe to the Podcast directly in iTunes (MP3).
The TekGoblin Podcast 02 – (Recorded on 08.20.2011)
Hey guys The TekGoblin Podcast is here with episode number 2. This episode was conducted by myself, minus Matt Jurek and Andrew Wilson. But I am joined by Kyle Paddock who is a Senior Writer here at TekGoblin.com. Matt and Andrew should return for episode number 3, but we hope to see Kyle on board for future podcasts in the future when he can.read more