The TekGoblin Podcast Episode 02 – (Recorded on 08.20.2011)
Hey guys The TekGoblin Podcast is here with episode number 2. This episode was conducted by myself, minus Matt Jurek and Andrew Wilson. But I am joined a new voice to the TekGoblin Podcast, Kyle Paddock, who is a Senior Writer here at TekGoblin.com. Matt and Andrew should return for episode number 3, and we also hope to see Kyle on board for future podcasts as well.
- HP Touch Pad 16GB dropped to $99 and 32GB down to $150 for customers in Canada and on United States HP online store website. Discussing Best Buy not doing this sale, initially, and instead sending all stock back to HP. But then Best Buy does a 180 and decides to do the HP fire-sale. Leading into next topic.
- HP has killed their webOS hardware line and plans to stick to just focusing on the software and then license it to others for hardware. Why did they do this…is it a good thing, bad?
- Wall Street Journal reports that Apple is ordering iPad 2 components. Could we be looking at a late 2011 release or even earlier 2012 release. How long can iPad 2 stand above current market? Reports certify an october 2001 release of an iphone 5
- Skype WiFi is now available on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, and PC. Skype’s own mobile pay as you go internet service.
- AT&T discontinuing individual messaging plans August 21st, except for the unlimited. What is up with this AT&T trend for limiting options.
- We close by tying in last topic above to how a possible AT&T and T-Mobile merger could not make things any better for consumers.
Get the podcast
[iTunes]Subscribe to the Podcast directly in iTunes (MP3).