[starreviewmulti id=1 tpl=20]
When they said RedLaser was impossibly accurate when scanning barcodes with the iPhone I was skeptical. But when I tried RedLaster I was amazed how quickly it scanned. I have had terrible luck with other barcode scanners for the iPhone and I thought it was because I did not have the 3gs, but I was wrong.
After starting up RedLaser it will ask you if you want to search locally for prices as well as online. I would of’couse want local prices to compare with online prices. When you get to the main screen that says Scanned Items you just press the lightning bolt at the bottom of the screen. You are then redirected to your camera which has red arrows that show you how to line up the barcode. After lining it up and holding still it will scan and mine has been 100% accurate so far! This app does perform better than Neoreader and ShopSavvy.
For anyone who has tried other barcode scanners such as neoreader or shopsaavy, this app is worth the money because it takes the hassle out of scanning from your iPhone.
- Scans UPC, EAN, UPC-E, EAN-8
- US and UK Searches for prices with TheFind Product Search as well as Google Product Search
- Local search powered by TheFind (US Only)
- Email a list of products
- Send barcodes as email attachment
- Search ANY website using a custom URL
- Automatic search localization for USD, EUR, and GDP