Today Apple released an update for iPhoto version 8.1.1. The following items were addressed in this update.
- Resolves an issue that could result in slow performance when displaying suggested matching faces.
- Addresses a face recognition issue that could result in some faces being matched incorrectly.
- Important: If you imported photos of people while using iPhoto 8.1, there’s an extra step you should take after installing the 8.1.1 update. Select all those photos, Control-click to open the contextual menu, and then choose Detect Missing Faces. This will redetect the faces in those photos and correct any face recognition issues introduced in iPhoto 8.1. You should not quit iPhoto during the Detect Missing Faces process.
- Book ordering
- Resolves an issue that caused book order panel information to be displayed incorrectly in some languages
- iPod touch Support
- Displays the icon for iPod touch (2nd Generation) correctly in the source list
More information at: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3941