Ladies and gentlemen, start your iPhone.
[starreviewmulti id=1 tpl=20]
The Zipcar app for iPhone and iPod Touch is a very cool app. The Zipcar app allows Zipcar members to find available Zipcars around their current location using the gps feature of the iPhone or iPod Touch. Zipcar features an easy to use interface that makes it very easy to use Zipcar services right from your mobile device.I believe the coolest feature of this app is to honk the horn of the Zipcar and even unlock and lock its doors straight from the mobile device.
Some of the cool features of Zipcar are:
- Find available Zipcars on a map using your current location, favorite location or any location
- Reserve a Zipcar any time, 24/7
- Sort cars by time available, car type and model
- View upcoming reservations
- Easily locate your reserved Zipcar by honking its horn
- Unlock and lock your Zipcar after scanning your Zipcard at the start of each reservation
- Get directions to your Zipcar
- Tap to connect Zipcar if help is needed during reservation
- Extend or cancel reservations on the go
- Play around with the virtual key fob and make sounds even when you’re not in a reservation
There is also cool stuff to do if you aren’t a Zipcar member. You can view locations of Zipcars in your area, and play with the virtual key fob in the app. Check it out and have fun!
Some users of this application have posted and said that the app crashes often and loads slow, some other users have posted that the app does not always connect to the car. Many users have had no issues with the app so try it out and let us know your experience.
Tried Zipcar? Comment below and let us know what you think!