[starreviewmulti id=1 tpl=20]
The Evernote app for the iPhone and iPod Touch allows lets you create notes, snap photos, and record voice memos that you can then access any time from your iPhone, computer, or the web. The Evernote app has a very clean interface, which makes it very easy to navigate it’s menus. The only downfall of this app is that you have to register or login to even use the app, so it can’t be used offline. I do like the ability to sync all of your notes to your computer or the web, and even Twitter. The app also supports being turned on it’s side, so if you flip your iPod or iPhone on it’s side, the app will adjust.
- Create text, snapshot, and voice notes any time
- Snap photos of white board, business cards, or wine labels and Evernote will recognize the text in the images
- Turn your iPhone on its side to scroll through an endless stream of notes.
- Quickly find your by location using Evernote’s map view
- For iPhone and iPod Touch
- Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later