[starreviewmulti id=1 tpl=20]
Geico released a new iPhone app called the Geico GloveBox. The app allows a Geico customer to pay their bill, view insurance id cards, access roadside assistance, rental/taxi car info, and may other features right from their iPhone. The app also features a very easy to use and clean user interface and also features the famous Geico Gekko.
Feature list from Geico.com
- Bill Pay & Insurance ID Card(s) – Pay your GEICO auto insurance bill and access your current insurance ID cards from your phone.
- Accident Helper – Take advantage of our Accident Helper which helps put you in contact with emergency services, gives you a place to organize photos and much more.
- Roadside Service – Locator features allow you to find nearby tow services and gas stations…anywhere, anytime. Use your phone’s GPS or enter a location manually, it’s up to you!
- Taxi/Rental Car – Need a taxi to get home from the repair shop or maybe even after a night of fun? Want to rent a car? Our locator will help find what you need in moments.
- Auto How To’s – Our step-by-step instructions can help you jump start a vehicle, change a flat tire or check your tire pressure.
- Contact Us – We’ve made it easy to find the right GEICO phone number for any situation.
- Videos – Check out the real story behind the Gecko – he’s had quite a life! Can’t get enough of those sensitive Cavemen or the stack of money with googly eyes? We’ve also got your favorite commercials right here.
If your a Geico customer and an iPhone user this app is for you. Tried this app? Leave a comment and a rating below!